- Until the full access code is entered you will see “Invalid” on the form.
- Game reports must be submitted by CRs by Sunday night for all Saturday/Sunday games. ARs should not be submitting game reports.
- Game Reports for CSC Recreation and travel (CCL) games should be submitted at samsrefs.com/Game-Reports.
- In the note section of the Game Report please include: assigned shadow referees were present/not present; referee crew changes;
any feedback that you have about shadows or ARs, all yellow/red cards issued with team name, player/coach name and reason for card.
- If you did not have ARs then select Not Applicable for AR in the game report.
- If you show up to ref a game and the game is cancelled because of weather or a no-show team, enter a game report.
- Always check the CSC website for field closures before leaving for your assigned game(s). If fields are closed for weather before
you leave for the game, you will not be paid for the game(s). If the fields are closed for the day after you arrive, you will
only be paid for the first game that was cancelled but you must submit a game report.
*** If I do not receive a game report, the CR will not be paid. The scheduled ARs will be paid.
*** If you have 3 or more missing game reports when I am creating the next schedule, you will not be assigned any new games.
*** All game notes should be kept until the end of the season.
- Typically CSC sends out checks 3-4 weeks after the last games of the season for CSC recreation/CCL games.
- ODSL sends out checks approximately July 1 and December 1.
- NCSL games are paid out via gopay by the assignors approximately July 1 and December 1. Sometimes they also do a mid-season payout.